Want to be in Zen Mode?
Got anxiety problems? Can't sleep at night? Well, the Infinity Projector will help you resolve all of your issues.
In Buddhist philosophy, the essential benefit of meditation is liberation of the mind from attachment to things it cannot control, such as external circumstances or strong internal emotions. Meditation is a practice where you train your mind inducing a state of consciousness. This practice has a lot of benefits, such as relaxation, healing, stress reduction or strengthening your life force. Also helps to develop qualities such as love, patience, generosity, and forgiveness.
The enlightened practitioner no longer pointlessly follows desires or holds to experiences, but instead maintains a calm mind and sense of inner harmony. Meditation is an approach to training the mind, just to make an analogy, it is comparable to the way fitness is an approach to training the body.
The easiest way to begin the meditation path is by focusing on breathing, visualizations, mantras, or meditation music can help bring mindfulness to the present moment. This sets the stage to calm your mind. It is also a powerful tool for accessing your inner wisdom and developing your intuition.
Concentration meditation involves focusing on a single point. This could entail following the breath, repeating a single word or mantra, staring at a candle flame or even at the galaxy projections made by our Infinity Projector. Be aware, focusing the mind is challenging, you may notice that your mind begins to wander. If you sit with your eyes closed, trying not to think a thought, you’ll probably end up pretty frustrated, because your mind will tend to wander, and you’ll think you’re failing. This is ok.
Remember: Meditation takes practice.
Another well known form of meditation, which is gaining a lot of attention lately, is Mindfulness. It works by simply refocusing your awareness on a chosen idea each time you notice your mind wandering. Instead of pursuing random thoughts, you simply let them go. Throughout this process, your ability to concentrate improves.
Benefits of Meditation:
If relaxation is not the goal of meditation, it is often a result. In the 1970s, Herbert Benson, MD, a researcher at Harvard University Medical School, coined the term “relaxation response" after conducting research on people who practiced transcendental meditation. The relaxation response, in Benson’s words, is “an opposite, involuntary response that causes a reduction in the activity of the sympathetic nervous system.” In general, through meditation, you can do many things better. You make better decisions.
Since then, studies on the relaxation response have documented the following short-term benefits to the nervous system:
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved blood circulation
- Lower heart rate
- Less perspiration
- Slower respiratory rate
- Anxiety relief
- Lower blood cortisol levels
- Better sleep at night
- Less stress throughout the day
- Deeper relaxation
- Help reset your hormones
- Promotes faster healing
- Deep connection to yourself and your purpose
How to start meditating – for beginners:
- Sit with your legs crossed comfortably, try to keep your back as straight as possible and have your elbows lie down on your thighs. If this is hard or you cannot maintain the position for long periods, you might want to invest in a meditation chair or cushion.
- Close your eyes. We recommend using a blindfold or even a hairband made out of cloth.
- Make no effort to control the breath; breathe naturally.
- Focus your attention on the breath and on how the body moves with each inhalation and exhalation. Notice all the things that happen around your body as you get deeper into relaxation. Observe your chest, shoulders, rib cage, and belly as your breathing continues.
- Simply focus your attention on your breath without controlling its pace or intensity. If your mind wanders, return your focus back to your breath.
Using your Infinity Projector:
Our star projector has amazing light effects that will take you into a zen state in no time. Starting with the starry night sky and moon, which emulates a perfect outdoor experience. Moreover, you have the ocean wave effect, the smoothness of the movement makes you relax in the blink of an eye.
Moreover, you can set the night mode on, this setting will project just the stars and the moon (no nebula).
You can create a romantic environment that you can enjoy with your partner every day!
Sound Activation Feature
Another feature that makes the Infinity Projector so amazing is the sound activation setting. With this, you can play some background music and the lights will flash according to the beat. It creates a very cozy environment from the comfort of your bedroom